Interesting quote from a certain someone who I talked to just now over MSN
AM 12:28:41 : yea..dunno since when
AM 12:29:01 : i will not have this qn in my mind "do i wan to go mv this sat"
AM 12:29:18 : the qn now is "can i go mv this sat"
AM 12:29:01 : i will not have this qn in my mind "do i wan to go mv this sat"
AM 12:29:18 : the qn now is "can i go mv this sat"
Probably one of the best things that I can hear coming from a fellow volunteer. Why do you volunteer? To me, I guess I don't need reason too. I am doing so because I feel like, and, that will be very much enough.
P.S. I censored the name of the converse, to avoid having JOANNE coming after me. HAHAHAAAAA. Anyway, let's congratz on her taking over as the chairperson! (and wish she doesn't get too fatigue this coming year) jk ;P
~El
0 comments:
Post a Comment