It's once again our wonderful Saturday weekly visit!
I'm sure everyone is always looking forward to Saturday for MINDSville visit right?:)
Last Sat, our residents cut out the marine animals that they coloured previously and make into an excellent looking picture! Don't believe? Scroll down....
I'm sure everyone is always looking forward to Saturday for MINDSville visit right?:)
Last Sat, our residents cut out the marine animals that they coloured previously and make into an excellent looking picture! Don't believe? Scroll down....

The turtles that one of our residents coloured and cut out! So cute right? Just like a child tagging along his parent:))

And after they finished that, they can choose to do a flower decoration or tracing!:)

Cute Rabbit!!

The flower decoration!

Do you see a wrongly pasted marine animals or do you see something else? Think beyond the box!
Listening attentively to the briefing by Bah Wei~
And that day, Funfit 2 is all about balls...

What're you thinking? I meant table tennis balls etc~~


And besides all the games, we'd a birthday celebration for the September and October Babies~! And of coz, not forgetting the delicious yummy yoghurt cake!:)) Yum yum!

But why no one wants to finish that last piece?*shakes head*

Coz they are waiting for something else????

A dinner treat by these guys?? Think too much..But definitely, the dinner was tummy filling:))
And I believe subsequent visits will be just as fun (but super tiring) as today or even more!
And I'm already looking forward to the next visit soon!!!!
Ending off with a quote:And I'm already looking forward to the next visit soon!!!!
"..focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it."
- GREG ANDERSON
-HT-
0 comments:
Post a Comment