We had meeting to discuss on the programmes for the next quarter of the year. Then we went yy's house to play Wii Nintendo game!!! It was the first time I hold the remote so was very excited, plus I was waiting for the food cos I was hungry; but the hunger pangs are not as high as felix..believe me...
.
These r the people who reach before the hardworking folks
... I don't know what game this is but I just play......
This is how you hold the remote.........
Ken looking fascinated by the minute...
Muikee can't stand the pressure of this intense game..
Meanwhile in the kitchen, a grp of volunteers r doing the preparation of the food....
We need more of these good people though I don't understand how come Ken can be in 2 places at the same time
.Eve & Sx standing guard at the dining table to ensure all foodstuffs are tactfully served.
Oreo cheesecake for Muikee, baked by Pauline....

Make a wish and smile (& slurp) for my camera phone....
The different atmospheric climate between the kitchen & the dining room...
And not forgetting the perimeter for the bags.....
I went hm around 10++, so I don't know who won the mushroom cup. Did anyone win?? Thanks yy for the space and game. And happy bday Muikee!! Hope this year will be a year full of joy and discoveries.
-yany
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Saturday after Minds
Contributed by mindsville (: at 11:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment